The beautiful city of Chicago is home to many sights, sky rising buildings and GIRL GETAWAYS!
Who says you can’t see Chicago in a day? I got my best friend to test it out with me – let’s see how we did.
Here’s the girls guide to a day in Chicago!
– Stay at The Swissotel –
The Swissotel is located just walking distance from the famous Chicago River flowing through downtown. The rooms come with phenomenal views of the city below.
– Girls Brunch-
- The Kitchen serves up delicious brunch dishes created with all local ingredients. The restaurant is in the perfect setting, offering panoramic views of the the Chicago River.
- Beatrix cooks up comfort food with a healthy twist! I ordered off of the Sides menu and couldn’t have been more satisfied – Raspberry Ricotta Toast and “Our” Chicken Sausage. Absolutely magnificent!
TIP: Reservations are not available and the wait can take up to an hour. Plan accordingly.
– Visit The Bean –
The Bean is a Chicago Icon standing tall in the middle of Millennium Park.
DID YOU KNOW?: The Bean’s real name is Cloud Gate.
– Drinks at The Signature Room –
Rather than pay $20 to see a view at the John Hancock Building, have a drink in The Signature Room.
The view here is the best in the city – and with this being a girls trip, I have a secret for you: go to the girls bathroom in the Signature Room. Here you will find the ultimate view of all the city! ♥
– Treat yourself at the Spa –
Spa 42 at the Swissotel is up and running! Relax with a 60 minute facial or back message and let the stress release.
Go early to take advantage of the amenities and treat yourself with a glass of Champagne.
– Second City Comedy Show –
Second City is Chicago’s own premier comedy club. Known for its many famous alums such as Tina Fey and Amy Poehler, this spot hosts popular sketch shows & improv classes.
Be sure to book your tickets far in advance and get there early for prime seating.
The night will take you where it wants to. Have a great time, girls!! Be safe.
xoxo ♥ AB