Watch all of your favorite movies and TV shows come to life here at Universal Studios Hollywood!
Here are your top three must do’s at Universal Studios Hollywood!
– 1. Front of the Line Pass –
Universal Studio’s Front of the Line Pass is well worth the money, allowing you to go on all of the rides and attractions with no worries. Lines that are originally 1-2 hours long will only be 10-15 minutes wait time for you when you purchase a Front of the Line Pass!
– 2. Specialty Drinks –
A must have is the parks very own specialty brewed beers and mixed drinks. Choose from several beers on tap and hand crafted drinks each matching perfectly to the area they are dedicated to.
- Hog’s Head Pub – located inside the The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is Hog’s Head Pub serving up exclusive Hog’s Head Brew’s, specialty drinks, wine, spirits, and mixed drinks.
- Duff Brewery and Beer Garden – located inside Krustyland is Universal Studio’s one and only beer garden serving up icy cold glasses of Homer’s favorite drink. Enjoy a real Duff Beer locally brewed exclusively for Universal Studios.
- Mulligans Irish Pub – located across from the Despicable Me Minion Mayhem ride is Mulligans Irish pub offering a number of specialty park themed cocktails, imported and domestic beers along with Irish Car Bombs!
– 3. Best Rides –
There are numerous rides and attractions here at Universal Studios but here are the must do rides!
- Harry Potter & the Forbidden Journey – voted “Best Thrill Ride”, this is truly different than any other ride in Universal Studios.
- Jurassic Park The Ride – prepare for a splash while riding this thrilling river raft adventure. Hold on tight as you escape the 50 ft T-Rex on an exhilarating 84 ft plunge to safety.
- Studio Tour – Go behind the scenes of an actual working movie studio featuring many of the most well known movies and TV shows.
– In the Know –
Get to Universal Studios before noon to be able to have time to see and ride everything you desire in the park.
Make a plan before you go – plan your trip here.
Wear comfortable shoes, there will be a lot of walking throughout the park.
HOW TO SAVE MONEY:
- Take a small backpack and fill with healthy snacks; apples, protein bars, etc.
- Bring an empty water bottle to fill up at the drinking fountains throughout the park
- Share the food that you purchase in the park, this will allow you and your friend to get full enough without getting too tired.
Have an amazing time!
xoxo ♥ AB